At Om Baby we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website; information that you provide to us when registering with our website; information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters; information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services; information relating to any purchases you make of our goods OR services; or any other transactions that you enter into through our website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
– administer our website business; personalise our website for you
– enable your use of the services available on our website
– supply you goods or services purchased through our website
– send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you; send you non-marketing commercial communications
– send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
– send you our email newsletter if you have requested it (you can opt out any time)
– deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
– keep our website secure and prevent fraud
– verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
All our website financial transactions are handled by Shopify. Information is shared only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with any queries relating to payments and refunds.
We do not store your personal information through cookies or any of your payment information.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Note if you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on our website.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.